Saturday, November 24, 2012

Today I am Thankful for . . . SNOW!



I love snow. I absolutely adore snow. I get little-kid giddy when it snows. To me, snow is proof God has a sense of humor. If the weather forecast contains even the slightest possibility of snow, I'm sitting by a window, looking out, hoping and praying - please let it snow. Why do I love snow so much? 

I love snow because it brings out the kid in me - snow is the only weather you can play with. You might be able to play in the rain, but you can't do much with the rainwater. But with snow - well - there's almost no end to the things you can do with snow. And that's one of the reasons I love it. I love getting in the snow - touching it, holding it, walking in it, skiing in it - just plain loving it! 

TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR snow!

Part of my *A Month of Thanksgiving* series

No comments: