Friday, November 30, 2012

Good Hair Days!



Well, it may seem a bit shallow but TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR good hair days and today is one of those days for me thanks to the most talented Cindy Hammers here on the Island. I don’t know what it is about a good hair day that makes me feel extra special.
 
I could be wearing sweats and sick to my stomach but if my hair is *good* I will instantly feel better about myself. It happens to me all the time.

Today I am having a good hair day and it has made me feel beautiful! Every time I see it, it makes me smile, and smiling makes me feel great. And when I feel great I want to make others feel great and is there anything really wrong with that? Of course not!

I hope that you all will have a good hair day sometime this week because you deserve to feel as special and beautiful as I do right now! THANK YOU CINDY! :)

No comments: