Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snow, snow, come on, snow!


Here it is, ladies and gentlemen! 
The original “Heikki Lunta Snow Dance Song!”


Now I’ll sing my song
To make the snow come down

And I’ll do my snow dance
Whoops! I almost lost my pants
I’ll holler and yell,
And really give it h#ll!


It’s Heikki’s snow dance song,
Heikki’s snow dance song


We gotta have some snow by the 4th of December
“Heikki Lunta, make it snow!” 

say all the Range Club members
The races are only three weeks away
And if I don’t make it snow, 

I’ll go back to making hay
It’s Heikki Lunta’s snow dance song,
Heikki Lunta’s snow dance song.


Snow, snow, snow!
Now I’ll dance some more,
And I’ll really know the score
How to make it snow,
Come on, man, go, go, go!


Don’t even slow down
till the snow starts falling down

It’s Heikki Lunta’s snow dance song,
Heikki Lunta’s snow dance song.
Snow, snow, come on, snow!


 "The Heikki Lunta Snow Dance Song" Written by David Riutta 
(P) 1970 WMPL Radio 
Hancock, Michigan

And now for Da Yoopers Heikki Lunta 
Snow Dance Song! 
(Just want to make sure 
all our bases are covered!)


No comments: