- Your local businesses give back more to the community.
- More of your dollars stay in the community.
- More jobs stay in the community.
- You can find anything you need locally.
- You develop relationships locally.
- You can find affordable prices in our community.
- For every $1 spent at local businesses, 45¢ is reinvested locally. Non-local purchases keep, at most, 15¢ in your local community.
- Local businesses value, respect and appreciate your patronage.
- More tax dollars go to schools and roads in your community.
Join the movement! Take the pledge to show your support: "I pledge to THINK first of my local economy, SHOP first at my local businesses, and BUY first from local companies who give back so much, in so many ways, to my community."
Holly Daze has one focus - to inspire you to do your holiday shopping locally by making it easy for you to find fabulous holiday gifts right here on the Island. Supporting local entrepreneurs as well as local artisans in the process.
Shopping locally is truly one of the best gifts you will give this holiday season - to yourself and to your neighbors. It will help connect you to the joy of the season found during Holly Daze when our businesses are decked out in their finery, and person-to-person, human good cheer abounds.
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. ~William James
DRUMMOND ISLAND HOLLY DAZE
NOVEMBER 5, 2011
10AM - 4PM